I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

First things first though, my comp got dengue so thats exciting. We got caught up on records though so that's good. also called like 400 people, so awesome
Also We accidentally ate frog cuz I can't read Vietnamese still I guess, and what I thought said seafood actually said frog. It wasn't too bad just a little weird-

Em Vy got baptised!!!!! so excited for her. She is the most faithful little girl I have ever met. She reads the Book of Mormon daily and is now reading it with her dad and even taught him to pray. She was a little nervous but it was so sweet.

Also we visited Anh Khai this past week and it was cool cuz he was very very different and not so distracting. He kept talking about prayer and faith which was awesome but not normal. I was excited though! but the next day he texts us and is all "Hey I cant come to church but I'm going to book an uber for my wife!" So awesome!! then it gets better! His wife tells us a story about how Anh Khai prayed everyday for a week. The first 3 days he felt nothing and was kinda disappointed. But then the next 3 days he felt as if someone was listening and then actually cared. I am so grateful I can say that God is there and He does care and He lets his children feel of His love. It makes me so excited to continue teaching them. I was getting a little tired of going there and just trying to get them to pay attention but it's cool that persistence and prayer really works! I love having faith!

Also we passed of Anh Tri last week and I will miss his prayers so much. He used to be really nervous and didn't like the idea of prayer but now when we ask him to pray he says "let me think about what I'm going to say." and then he just gives the shortest most sincere prayers and always thanks God that it didn't rain, that he had a yummy breakfast or that his puppy woke up healthy. I love it!

Also Em Tri is doing soooo awesome! the change in him is unreal! he is reading and praying everyday and loves to meet with us! We invited him to come to the baptism but then the morning he didn't show up. When we asked him why he was just like "I woke up and just felt scared and I don't know why" --it turned into a really really good lesson and we talked about his baptism coming up and he is totally down which is such a change cuz last time he was so against it!

Anyway it's been a good week! Next week me and my trainee are moving to district 1 so that should be good. I'm gonna miss our people here a lot but I guess that's just missionary work. Speaking of, since it is the most wonderful time of the year I want to hear about all your light the world experiences! We have such an amazing opportunity to help those around us and share the light of Christ with people this season and I would love to hear about it!
Happy holidays! keep on keepin on!
Love Sister Connell
This is a dog of our investigator and he literally looks like bolt and is so fluffy!
relief society!
Visited some ice castles in Vietnam. I forgot what cold feels like (that's not even a joke that's for real)
Em Vys baptism!!!!
p-day with thanh










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in Him

A Bible! A bible! we have a bible

I can do all things through Christ which stregtheneth me- week 4