Chuc Mung Ngay Phu Nu Viet Nam

Hello everybody!
Okay so real quick cuz I don't have lots of time! This week was hard but also awesome!
So we had exchanges with the sisters in Phu My Hung and honestly, I always learn so much more from them than they learn from me haha! but we went contacting and was talking to this girl at a coffee shop and another guy comes over and sits next to us and he joins in the conversation and turns out they want to have a tour of the church. So we get up to go show them and another guy sitting near us who was eavesdropping stands up and asks if he can come too! so we were like yeah of course! but anyway we give them all pamphlets and invite them to church and the evesdropper (His name is Tu) actually comes to church! and he was like "Hey I read this whole pamphlet do you mind if I show it to a friend?" yeah go for it! and we are meeting him today so I am super excited!
Also, we met a wonderful family last week and get to meet with them a couple times and they are just so cute! they are so interested and it was cool as we were describing the plan of salvation they were like "Whoa we have always asked each other what is the purpose of life and we never could find the answer." Also, they came to church and one of the ladies who gave a talk decided to change it last minute since there were lots of investigators and it fit so so well with this families situation I was just amazed! The spirit is so awesome and knows what people need and will work through us!
Also, it was Vietnam Women's day on Saturday so we went around giving oranges to women that we met and everyone was confused and kept telling us "the boys are the ones that give presents not you" haha sometimes its nice to play the oh I am a foreigner card haha
Okay so that's about it for the week! Sorry it's so short! Love you all tons and hope its a good one!
Love Sister Connell
pics
all the men gave the sisters roses and a big cake for womens day! so cute
a couple of my investigators that are now super solid members that I
love so much!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in Him

A Bible! A bible! we have a bible

I can do all things through Christ which stregtheneth me- week 4