Get ready for Xuan (Spring)

It must be Tet time we got cancelled on soooo much!

Here's a funny one though. So we have an investigator and her english name is apple. She is so funny and her english is soo good! But anyway she was supposed to meet for an appointment and she was a little late so we give her a call and in a very harsh very dramatic whisper she says "Connell. Can you hear me? I don't think I can make it. I cant see the sky." I was very concerned but also it was so hard not to laugh. Then she says "Don't worry though I will pray to the Lord." I was super happy to hear that. We have only met once and we briefly shared about Heavenly Father and we haven't even taught her how to pray. She is also buddhist so to hear something like that was so fun!

We were able to give a lot of our investigators baptismal dates and it was so fun when they are so accepting and willing! Sometimes they just hold on to every single word and they just feel it and want it! It makes missionary work so much fun! We have so many young men that we are teaching and it's so fun to see them on this path that they are going and imagining them holding the priesthood, blessing the sacrament, and going to the temple. One of them was a referral from another one of our investigators and they are so excited to learn together. We had our investigator teach his friends how to pray and why we pray and it was so so cute!

One of our investigators named Hoang Minh is progressing really well but the other day he said something really funny. He said "So I came here and started meeting to learn English. And so far I have not learned english at all. But I guess this is cool too and I think I like this better!" Yesss! As much as I love the opportunity to teach and serve people by teaching english I am so happy when someone would rather learn the gospel than english!

Honestly thats about all I can remember! We have lots of new people who are fun to teach and lots of hard people who are also fun to teach when they actually meet. Also we got transfer calls and I am staying here and my new companion is the other Chi Xuan. So its gunna be Chi Xuan the elder and Chi Xuan the younger haha. Should be good

Love all of you and keep on keepin on!
Love Chi Xuan



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in Him

A Bible! A bible! we have a bible

I can do all things through Christ which stregtheneth me- week 4